- Style #105 White
- Style #107 Black
As a rule, kids aren't crazy about marching shoes. Unless they're DINKLES® and especially if they're the DINKLES Edge™ model, which is the industry's first sneaker/marching shoe. A contemporary athletic shoe appearance covers a dynamic marching shoe built for the rigors of marching band and drum corps seasons and delivers results that meet and exceed the performance of all major competitors.
- Dual Density Rubber Sole - one layer for high wear and great traction and one layer for shock resistant comfort.
- Triad heel design for corp-style marching.
- Full terry cloth and Tricot lining for great comfort and absorbtion.
- Full ¼ inch of foam padding in the insole.
- Forepart Pad & Flex Zone gives extra flex and cushioning under the ball of the foot.
- Padded Tongue with Lace Tab - keeps the tongue where it belongs, one the top of the foot.
Soft blending of rubber & cushioned EVA takes the shock out of every step.
High density rubber blended sole layer for unmatched traction & long wear.
The lace system is designed to mesh together when the foot is bent to give the shoe more flexibility.